Temporary Traffic Signals
When you require the additional support of a traffic management supplier and need the use of more complicated traffic light systems or simply prefer to hire rather than use our added value services, Amber-RTM operate our traffic light hire fleet from all our depots, 24/7 365.
With the most modern traffic light fleet in the country, a fleet of pedestrian and traffic light systems, a workforce dedicated to traffic management and equipment, and a unique nationwide infrastructure, Amber-RTM are the only hire company specialising in management of traffic light equipment.
More than just Traffic Signals!
Amber-RTM Traffic Control & Management is much more than just a hirer of temporary traffic signals and temporary pedestrian crossings. We provide a complete traffic control and management service, from safe installation of the appropriate traffic control system to advanced site surveys, liaison with local authorities, site maintenance and de-installation of the chosen traffic control system. We also provide a 24 hour service 365 days a year.
Amber-RTM can also provide bespoke special signage for your projects.
Amber-RTM are able to offer the latest technology for temporary battery traffic signals and pedestrian crossings; now boasting the capabilities to run 17 heads and 5 phases. All traffic signals are compliant with UK specification TR2502, temporary pedestrian crossings to TR2537A and TR252538A.
Ancillary equipment such as cones, Chapter 8 signs and pedestrian barrier are all available upon request.
- Comprehensive local support for your traffic light system
- Regular traffic light fleet inspections and maintenance
- Repairs and Servicing carried out at any of your depots
- Full pedestrian and traffic light product training at your depot
- Standard 2-way to 8-way systems available
- Multiphase Pedestrian systems available
- Bespoke systems up to 24 signals available
- Battery exchange service available
- 24/7 call out support
- Site Surveys, Drawings & Layouts
- Long term Contract Hire for portable and temporary, pedestrian and traffic light systems
- Short term Ad Hoc Hire for portable and temporary, pedestrian and traffic light systems
- Accredited and approved recognised training centres
- 12a, 12b and 12d Sector Scheme accredited
- Roads & Streetworks accredited
- Proud to be dedicated to the Traffic Management Industry
- Amber-RTM: Deliver – Configure – Set Out – Remove