Why Choose Us
Amber-RTM are Quality Assured by SGS to ISO 9001:2008 and accredited in accordance with National Highway Sector Scheme Document 12A/B and D.
We operate a robust Health & Safety policy with the assistance of Croner, ensuring we comply with the latest legislation.
We currently employ all of our key staff including management, foreman and operatives. Our core fleet of vehicles is owned by the company.. All of our vehicles comply with the requirements of the Temporary Traffic Management on High Speed Roads Good Working Practice Document and Chapter 8 Pt 2 Operations, 2009
Health and Safety
The full services of Croner are available to Amber-RTM, which includes legal, personnel, health, safety and environmental issues. Croner have been appointed as the ‘Competent Person’ under the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, to assist in applying the provisions of health and safety law and devising and applying protective measures.
Amber-RTM Traffic Management
Amber-RTM is a UK based, privately owned independent professional company providing a complete temporary road traffic management solutions in London and counties around the M25 on a 24/7-365day basis and tailored to your exact requirements.
Amber-RTM is a innovative, multi-disciplined traffic management company that have the skill, focus and discipline to ensure your projects are not only completed on time and within budget but fully achieve their intended purpose Amber-RTM has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO9001:2008 for Road Traffic Management, including the requirements of National Highway Sector Scheme Accreditation 12A, 12B and 12D.
Services provided by Amber-RTM
When you require the additional support of a traffic management supplier and need the use of more complicated traffic light systems or simply prefer to hire rather than use our added value services, Amber-RTM operate our traffic light hire fleet from all our depots, 24/7 365.
From Board of Directors, Amber-RTM: It is with a mix of sadness and gratitude that the Board of Directors announces Danny Thorn’s departure as Commercial…
Amber-RTM has been designing and delivering temporary traffic management, working on behalf of Tarmac, on the Surrey Resurfacing contract since April 2015. The nature of the…
Amber-RTM are continuing to make significant investments to enhance our London & South East supply chain of Traffic Management due to the increase in demand…
We offer the following
traffic management services
Amber-RTM Traffic Management
- Stop & Go
- Road Closure /Diversions
- Convoy Systems
- Bespoke Schemes
- Barrier Systems – TVCB, Varioguard & Water Filled
Temporary Traffic Signals & Pedestrian Crossings
- Battery Operated Cableless Traffic Lights in 2, 3 and 4-way configurations
- Multi Phase & Multi Head Wireless Traffic Lights
- Temporary Pedestrian crossings – fully integratable
- with temporary traffic signals
- Remotely Controlled Traffic Lights Systems
- Variable Message Signs (VMS)
Project Management & CAD
- Bid Support
- Traffic Management Survey & Design
- Traffic Management CAD Layouts
- Stakeholder Consultancy and Approval
- Temporary Traffic Order Applications
Events Traffic Management
- Planning and consultation with local authorities and police
- Traffic management drawing
- Variable message signs (VMS)
- Traffic signals and management
- Advanced signage in the lead up to the event
- Event traffic signage Road closure and diversions